Lands of Mobius Ep2 Lands of Mobius Ep2

That was fun thanks!

Alagri Super Fighter Alagri Super Fighter

Fun game but there is no strategy. Just keep pushing attack. I like your artwork though.

Pest Hunter Pest Hunter

This game was fun. I like the graphics and the idea. I wish there were medals for the game. Good job!

Catapult Catapult

I think there is a bug right off the bat. I am using windows 10 with explorer. I beat the first stage, so the game shows the win splash screen that request I click anywhere to continue. The only problem is I clicked ever inch of the screen and the game will not continue. Also I was wondering why I didn't receive the kill the first enemy medal. Please fix these problems, I'd love to see the rest of your game.

TajayStudios1 responds:

Hi JoeBrat,

Thanks for the support on this game we see that problem too we will fix it.

thanks alot for the support.

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

I like the game, I just get frustrated when I click the square and still die. Keep up the good work.

Bubble Candy 3xb Bubble Candy 3xb

I purchased all the items and did not receive all the medals. Waist of time and effort.

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thank you, make sure you have not lost internet connection.

Wonder Soup Wonder Soup

Great game love the idea and gameplay.

Super Sam Chapter-1 Super Sam Chapter-1

I would like the game more if it didn’t have impossible situations. Good job though.

The Robot in the Maze The Robot in the Maze

I like the concept of the game. I think it would be funnier if there was more to it. Some obstacles to overcome or enemies to avoid. Good Job!

vova3607 responds:

decorate house 2014 decorate house 2014

There is potential to make a good game. Maybe like a memory game or something. Show a quick scene and have the player recreate the scene or something like that.